Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunset Photography

I love to photograph sunsets! When I am on my way home around sunset time and it looks like the sky will explode with color, it becomes a race to see if I can get to the top of a hill, mountain, or parking garage before the colors turn to shades of grey.


This first image was taken on a backroad in Apache Junction, AZ. This is one of my favorites due to the composition.























These next 2 images were taken at McDowell mountains in Phoenix, AZ.















































For the following sunset photos, the race was not to the top of the hill but from one side of the beach to the other on Isla Mujeres near Cancun, Mexico.

























Where have you seen beautiful sunsets?

No comments:

Post a Comment