Monday, March 22, 2010

Time to get busy!






















I know, I know! It's been forever since I have been here.















We finally got moved in to the new house but there is always so much to do! We just had a water treatment system (aka water softener and RO) installed which will hopefully keep the orange well water a little clearer. Jim's white shirts, well actually what used to be Jim's white shirts, are now a light orange. Hopefully we don't have to worry about that anymore.
















I am now in the middle of painting the half bath off the livingroom. Since it's the one that guests will see most (especially guests that don't spend the night) I really wanted it to stand out.
















Jeana, Jenn, and Matt came for a visit around the same time and it was very nice to have them here. And of course I had to shoot them while they were here! It was fun driving to different places that make excellent backgrounds and then I have even more fun enhancing the images! The railroad tracks were probably the most fun but there were some excellent images at the abandoned business center too.

Poating a few makes me realize how many I haven't finished yet! I'd better get busy!
Next week, I am shooting 70 year old Robert with his family for his birthday as well as shooting the Dragon Boat festival! Hope to see you all at Tempe Town Lake!












No comments:

Post a Comment