Saturday, December 11, 2010

Appreciating life

So many things have happened in the last few months. Some things cause struggle with the day to day, other things rejuvinate us to keep working towards our goals.

After losing an aunt and uncle in a rollover accident and another uncle to a fatal heart attack our family is reminded of how precious and short life is; I am prompted to increase my community contributions, hopefully making the tiniest difference in the world before I leave. Talk about feeling good and reaping benefits!

So back at the farm:







With most of the updates on the house complete, we took in a little baby named Sterling. It didn't take long for him to love us. He now is twice the size of when we first brought him home.



He is very photogenic but seems to care less! He puts up with the photoshoots and puts on his best smile but he is happiest when he gets to go on the patio with daddy after patiently waiting for dinner to be over.

In my next edition, I hope to share images of my brother's wedding which is keeping me very busy at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment